:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Monday, February 2, 2009

From the Heart....

This last month has been really hard for me. On January 5th, I started ChaLEAN Extreme, with the hopes that I would be finishing it within 90 days. I had a week into the program and ended up injuring my upper back. Even though I was hurt, I still did some sort of physical activity that did not include my upper body and tried to eat clean. Next came bronchitis, basically taking away any motivation that I had. The clean eating went out the door. I ate just to satisfy the desire for food, not for fuel that my body would normally burn off.

Over the course of the last few weeks, I have been thinking about how I can ensure that I stay on course. I am a visual person and like to see my progress. I log my meals most days into the computer yet, I still like to flip back and look at them the old fashioned way. I've purchased a notebook, to document my journey these next 90 days. You see, I am starting ChaLEAN Extreme all over again today. I want to see my meals, the weights and reps I completed, what I did and didn't like about my day and also record my stress levels at both home and work. I am hoping that this will help keep me focused. I know that injury and sickness are things that you can not control but I want to give this program 100% of what I am capable of.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.