:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Calling all tweens, teens or folks with tweens or teens....

On a big day like prom, we sometimes stress with how we are going to look. (Well, I don't think it's sometimes, we do!) I can remember for my prom, I had this huge zit on my forehead. Trying to cover it up was a nightmare. I had no one to show me how to properly apply my makeup so it wouldn't look as bad and I think I just kept applying more to try to cover it up. I don't know if my date even saw it. At this point in life, it doesn't really matter. It was an eternity ago. Now that my daughter's are getting older and are starting to mess around with make up and are in need of skin care products, I am thankful that I have the ability and products to be able to show them. I want to show you too!!! If you are interested in learning how to properly apply your make up or clear your complexion, please email me so that we can set up some one on one time to do this. This offer is open to anyone who wants to learn. I would love to help you.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.