:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Sunday, April 5, 2009

What's your why?

Saturday night, as I was doing my workout, I was thinking about my why. Why am I doing all of this? Why is it important? Why does anyone care what I do or post about? I decided to share all of this with you.

First of all, why am I doing all of this? I am doing this for me. I was never one to be physically active. I could have cared less about it for so many years but the time has come where my body has changed and if I want to do certain things, I need to feel good. Also, body parts are sagging and dimples are hanging around in than more than one cheek...lol. I don't want to always have to wear pants because I feel like my body is in such poor condition that my legs can't be shown. I also hate the way my belly looks when I'm sitting down. It looks like a pillow. And more importantly than my appearance, I need to keep moving so that my Rheumatoid Arthritis won't defeat me. To me, my job as an Independent Beachbody Coach has rewarded me in so many ways. I've found that it enables me to be accountable for my actions. Before Beachbody, I was in a downward spiral and my life has changed in so many positive ways. I truly enjoy helping people achieve their goals and working with them.

Second, why is it important? It's important that I am doing this not only for me but for my family. My girls need me. And I want to make sure that I am around and as capable of doing things with them as long as I can. I also think that it is important to show folks that you can do this at any age or weight and that there are so many variations of exercise that there is something for everyone out there. So many people have changed their lives thanks to following a healthy lifestyle and if I can help just one through my efforts, it is worth all of the time and money I've spent!

Lastly, Why does anyone care what I do or post about? I'm sure there are lots of folks who could care less about me, my postings or anything that I do but this blog and my business as a coach. But I also think that there are people out there that need someone to help them. Maybe they can't get the support elsewhere and that is where I come in. I support you in every step of your journey! Throughout good times and bad, I work with you. I want to be able to show people that there are wonderful, entertaining and successful programs for them to work out with. I want to show them that if you eat right, the weight will come off. I want to be able to show folks that I do know that weight can be a struggle to get off sometimes but I'll help them reach their next milestone. If that isn't something that enlightens someone than so be it.

So, there you have it. A few of my whys answered. Tell me what your why is. If you or someone you know is in need of support, I would be honored to help. Contact me today for more information.

1 comment:

Melissa Deline said...

I love this post! I also could care less if people read what I blogged about, mine is somewhat a journal for myself! I can look back and see what happened, and how it might have affected someone elses life!

Sweet Baby and I did a 2.7km walk today, with my Ergo Baby Carrier!! I love that carrier! So worth the $140!!!!! I need all the support I can get in the health/excersise department! Some of my family wonder why I bother to walk 10km for some random cause. But it's not only for the cause, but for ME!!

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.