:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Friday, May 1, 2009

Burning it Up!

On April 1st, I set out to start something that I had begun in January. It was ChaLean Exreme. Due to family illness and an illness of my own, I could not give the program my all and had to quit three weeks in. I supplemented my work out times with Ten Minute Trainer and Turbo Jam and loved every minute of it. Once I had everything under control, I could focus on comitting to a 90 day program. This week, I started the final week of the Burn Phase, the first month of the program. I can't wait to see what my results are when I do my 30 day measurements next week. I'm really anxious for a positive outcome. I can already tell the differences in my body. It's taken me a little longer than 30 days to complete the first phase but I am not going to be hard on myself. I'm going to keep moving and work hard!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.