:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Story

I thought I would share my story with you folks....

Last Spring, a friend mentioned to me Ten Minute Trainer and the infomercial that she had seen. She was in awe of how fast the workouts could be and the results of the folks who had used it had. I checked it out online and decided to give it a try; it came with a 30 day money back guarantee so it was worth a try. I used it for a few weeks and saw how it could help me but at that time, my heart wasn’t into it. It seemed like I always found an excuse. I put it away until last fall. Within the first 3 weeks, I lost a total of 7.5 pounds. That was an awesome feeling! I had actually accomplished something and I wanted more.

After using Ten Minute Trainer, I then purchased Turbo Jam. What a great workout that was! It was completely different than what I had before and I must admit, is my favorite! Every time I put that DVD in, push play and start moving, I end up out of breath with a smile on my face. No need to worry though, I maximize my workouts that my heart rate is up and that I can still breathe…lol! What fun I have.

After getting hooked on exercise, I decided to help folks who were looking for support and motivation. It’s when I decided to be an online fitness coach. By becoming a coach, I must set an example for those that I work with. I keep myself in line and make sure that I too, log my workouts into WOWY (Work Out With You), a virtual gym, and meet up with friends. My own coach, my online friends and my job as a coach have helped me maintain my loss, even with illness this winter. I am so thankful for having their support!

I think some of the best advice that I can give folks is to find something you enjoy. It can be walking, weight lifting, taking a class somewhere, etc. Once you find something you enjoy, stick with it or try new things. You will be amazed at how much healthier and happier you feel!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.