:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 1 of the 20 day Challenge...You in?

Today starts our 20 day Challenge and I have to tell ya, I am a little excited. Over the last few weeks, I have been adjusting to the girl's new school/extracurricular schedule. With all of this, my meal planning and workout schedule hasn't been as efficient as what I would have liked. This challenge is forcing me to reevaluate what I've being doing these last few weeks and get back to what has worked well for me in the past....clean eating and a consistent workout schedule.

I like the idea of getting back to the basics. Our bodies don't need the processed junk that we feed it. Before Beachbody, I thought it was okay to eat whatever I wanted as long as I stayed within my daily meal plan range. I'm not saying that you can't eat what you want but you should be eating clean. Meaning that you should limit your processed foods, chose leaner cuts of meats and opt for fresh veggies and fruits. Most of know to do this, we just chose not to do it. Why not start!?

I thought I would share with you some great tips from my friend Heather over at The Mogul Mom. Heather's post gives a great meal planning tip as well as other time saving and money saving tips. Be sure to check it out. I especially like the grocery shopping list idea and the 30 meals ideas that are on written on note cards so that you always have a dinner idea. This will come in handy for my household!

If you are reading this and want to start the 20 day challenge with me, be sure to check out it out. Join in if you want. It might just be the change you need!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.