:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 2 of the 20 day challenge

I thought I would update you all on how I am doing with the 20 day challenge. Today begins week 2. I'm actually finding it to be much easier than I had anticipated. Never having just ate from the first two tiers of Michi's Ladder (at least not for an extended period of time), I was a little intimidated that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. So far, I've done really well and I'm quite pleased with myself. I am hoping by day 20 that I will notice a difference both mentally and physically. For all of you that are participating in the challenge with me, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! It is worth it and I am excited to be able to share this journey with you.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.