:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Friday, March 26, 2010

Meet Coach Heather



My Name Is Heather Carota and I am married to a wonderful husband and have 2 toddlers ages 2 and 4 that keep me really busy! I currently run a personal training, massage therapy, and wellness center- Zen Zone. I am an exercise physiologist, group fitness instructor, and licensed massage therapist. I am totally excited to be a part of the Beachbody team. I accidently found that I could be a coach because I was going online to order one of the awesome workout video series because I totally believe in the products that this company puts out. I teach class, but I wanted to make time for me to do my own workouts and with the business and the kids I felt home videos would be the best way for me to do what I love-EXERCISE! So here I am. Now I am able to help even more people get fit and stay healthy with awesome products!  Come visit my website here.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.