:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Personal Reflections.....

This weekend, I had lots of time to reflect on my own fitness journey and thought about what really held me back. Was it exercise or was it nutrition? For years, it was both until 2004 when I learned to eat better. I never really exercised up until then so anything more than walking around the mall was a milestone. During 2005, I lost my job due to corporate downsizing. Everything I worked so hard to lose, I gained back. It wasn't until Fall of 2008 that I decided to to put an end to this roller coaster ride and use Beachbody's programs to allow me to get to my goal. Each day I have made better and better choices. I've learned that I have to be patient with myself and my progress. I hope that you too, are making progress and getting one step closer to where you want to be.  If you find yourself having difficulty reaching your goal and need some extra help and support, let me know.  I've been there and every where in between.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.