:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meet Coach Jared

Meet Coach Jared Hendrickson, one of the newest Beachbody Coaches.  His motto....  "Let me help you stop "thinking" and start "doing". "

Growing up, Jared was voted "Most Athletic". He could be found playing soccer, baseball, football, basketball or running cross country and track. He never worried about my weight UNTIL...I got married to a woman who knew her way around the kitchen. Then, we had children. All my sports were replaced with my husbandly and fatherly duties (all you husbands and fathers out there can relate) and all my meals were on the go (and with kids that usually meant McDonalds). First it was one pound, then two, then five, then ten...then one day, I woke up and thought, "What happened?" But, the point is that I DID wake up. 

Professionally, I am a United States Marine. I have been serving my country proudly for the last 12 years. I am an Iraqi War veteran, Purple Heart recipient and received the Navy Commendation Medal with Valor for acts of heroism. All those stereotypes of the Poster Marine are not true...well, not most of them! We are still human and have the same struggles as everyone else. 

I know it is hard to get motivated sometimes even harder to stay motivated. The key is to never give up! Each day is a new day with new choices. I am here to help you make healthier choices, achieve your goals, support and motivate you. So, come on...let's go! Move it, move it, move it!



Want to have Jared help Coach you, contact him today at http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/icemanjah2000

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.