:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The opportunity of a lifetime!




The way that I look at coaching is that it's about helping others and building relationships. I like to say that I am paying it forward. When I started coaching, I had no idea how great it would be. I've met some of the best people on earth through Beachbody....other coaches, clients, etc. that have helped me dig deeper everyday. I'm still a work in progress but am healthier and stronger in so many ways.

If you are considering coaching,  I'd love to have you become a part of it. Give it a try, see what it's about. You have nothing to loose. Work with me and let's get you started on building your future. The sky is the limit with this job. If it weren't for Beachbody, I wouldn't be where I'm at today both physically and financially!

Click here to learn more about coaching.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.