:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Monday, May 16, 2011

30 in 30!

Hello Friends!!

I have a NEW challenge.  Are YOU ready to hear about it??

I have decided that starting TODAY, I WILL be active each and every day.

I’m calling this my “30 in 30 Challenge“ and it will go hand in hand with my Shakeology Challenge.  Being consistent with both exercise and nutrition will help me reach my goal.

My goal with this challenge is to simply get back on track.  I must admit that I have not been able to exercise like I would have liked the last month or so.  It wasn't that I didn't want to but my body had other plans.  Having a Rheumatoid Arthritis flare and being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia,
 it kind of put a damper on my performance.  So now that my Doctor and I have worked out a new treatment  plan, I'm ready to do this.....FULL THROTTLE!


So..... the good news?  I’m not planning on nor am I asking you to run 10 miles a day.  BUT, I am asking you to do SOMETHING each day. For me, there will be some days I will weight train or go for a walk and then some days that I just randomly pick out an exercise DVD from my collection. You may want to just do some Pilates, Yoga, or squats and lunges.  Regardless of what you do....MOVE YOUR BODY!  

So, are YOU in?  Let's DO this!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR ON! Glad your feeling better!

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.