:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Friday, November 21, 2008

One of my favorite quotes....

I was sitting in my Doctor's office and was looking over some photos that were taken of him and of the ships that he had been stationed on (he was in the Navy at one point in his career) and found a quote which has stuck with me. I don't remember the name of the person that wrote it but will credit this to "anonymous." One of my favorite quotes is ...

"Feel pride in how far you've come and confidence in where you're going."

This quote reminds that even though my weight loss may not be as quick as I would have hoped, that it still something to be proud of and to keep going and working towards my goal. I know that I can achieve my goal and that by doing it the right way. With the proper diet and exercise, I will be able to maintain it for the long haul.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.