:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Thursday, November 20, 2008

About Me

My Personal Bio: My name is Laura and I am 34. I work outside of the home full time, am married and have 2 girls who are teaching me everyday that exercise doesn’t have to feel like work. It can be fun too! I am looking for those individuals who want to live a healthy and fit life style. I enjoy helping people succeed. Won't you join me?

My Transformation Story: For years, I had been hoping that there was a "magic pill" or "magic bath" developed to help me loose weight. Little did I know that I had the magic inside of me. It just took a little longer for me to find it. Late spring 2008, a friend of mine had watched a TMT infomercial and raved about all of the before and after stories. I decided to go online and check it out. After reviewing the info on it and watching the infomercial myself, I purchased it. Once it came in, I used it for about 2 weeks and then went on vacation. Instead of me spending 10 minutes a day working out, I spent 10 hours loafing. This occurred all summer long. Eventually, I couldn't fit into my clothes anymore and I started to look pregnant. I decided it was time to pull out TMT again and give it a shot. That was the best thing that I could ever have done for myself!! In the first 30 days, I lost 7.5 total inches. What an amazing feeling it is knowing that I did it all entirely for me. Sure, everyone else benefited too. Why might you ask? I am a happy and healthier person; more capable of doing things for those that I care about. If you know my girls, ask them how life has changed since Beachbody became a part of our home. Life much easier when you feel good!:) Check out my Beachbody page here.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.