:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My New Year's Resolution

This morning, my husband asked me what my New Year's Resolution was and that got me thinking. My resolutions have always centered around weight loss by the time vacation rolled around. Did it ever happen? Nope! I was always the same size or had gotten bigger. It was so frustrating but at the same time, it was my fault and I couldn't blame anyone else. I didn't really put any effort into it. I wouldn't exercise and even though I ate fairly healthy, I drank like a fish. When I would binge eat, I gave 100%. This last part of this year I've had an amazing journey with my weight loss. I actually have been productive; exercising and eating right. Both my heart and my head are into this time and I found that with the right exercise program, exercise can be fun. I don't think of it as work anymore and actually look forward to it. Who would have ever thought that!?! So for 2009, my resolution is to continue my routine and to get better at it. I'm going to stop stressing about my weight and just do it. No more excuses!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.