:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Monday, December 29, 2008

Pump up the jam.......

I love music and there is nothing better to get you moving that just that. I wanted to pass along some of my favorite songs that I like too dance to. I love 80's music so you may it may surprise for you to see my fave, Duran Duran on here! Those that know me well, wouldn't expect anything different :) The point of this post is to just get moving! Be prepared though, some lyrics aren't meant for children.

- Miss Murder by AFI
- I like to move it by Bang Gang
- You gotta fight for you're right to party by Beastie Boys
- Save a horse, ride a cowboy by Big & Rich
- Piece of Me by Britney Spears
- C'mon ride the Train by Quad City Dj's
- Tempted by Duran Duran
- Low by Flo-Rida
- Tipsy by J-Kwon
- Sexyback by Justin Timberlake
- I kissed a girl by Katy Perry
- Let it rock by Kevin Rudolf & lil' Wayne
- 3 am Eternal by The KLF
- Get low by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz
- Hung Up by Madonnna
- 4 minutes by Madonna
- Bodyrock by Moby
- Shake it by Metro Station
- The way that I are by Timbaland
- California Love by 2pac

Want to learn more of what I like to listen to? Comment back and Be sure to sign up for my New Year, New You contest if you haven't already. See details below!

3 comments:

BETTY said...

Since i am pregnant with twins, maybe i can go on your fitness diet and lose my pregnancy weight after they are born.

Laura Kelly-Pifer said...

Dancing is fun and a great way to get moving! Also, walking and taking a water class of some sort may work for you. Be sure to check with your Doctor before starting any program. When are you due?

Cosmo-Mom in the City said...

I had my son 10 months ago and I've been able to take off the weight but my body shape is completely different. I like it because i'm curvy (I used to have a boyish figure) but I am in the process of training to tone everthing up. I really like your blog and look forward to trying some of your tips. I just started blogging but i'm going to put your blog on my blog roll so other mothers can find you too.

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.