:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take the guess work out of your diet!

I must admit that the last two weeks have been rough. I've had some things come up which did not allow me to plan my meals as effectively as I would have liked. They were okay but it seemed like I was missing out on some of the things I really needed and in turn, have seen some weight gain. Not alot, just enough to know that I need to get back on track. I decided to take advantage of the tools that I have as a Beachbody Club member and downloaded and printed off suggested meal plans for the day and my shopping list for the week. I'm going to take the guess work out of my eating! What's great about these meal plans is that I can use what they suggest or I can create what I want based off of my likes/dislikes. I can also use my club membership for so much more. Here is what you get as a Beachbody Club member:

* Access to WOWY SuperGym™, where you can schedule your workouts, track your progress, and be eligible to win cash and prizes up to $1,000 a day.

* Become eligible to win the grand prize of $25,000 in the Million Dollar Body Game.

* Your own personal Coach to link you to all the support, tools, and motivation you need to reach your goals.

* Access to the Cooldown Chat Room, to chat live with other Team Beachbody members after your workout.

* Your personal Message Center to get and receive messages, workout invitations, and Buddy requests.

* Helpful fitness tools to get the most out of every workout.

* Workout Buddies to keep you motivated and inspired.

* Beachbody News Network videos for all the latest Team Beachbody headlines and Million Dollar Body Game winner updates.

* Access to the Message Boards.

* Weekly newsletters and access to the newsletter archives.

* 10% discount on fitness programs, gear, and supplements.

* Full access to Beachbody TV, including exclusive Trainer Tips, Healthy Eating Tips, Style Tips, and Lifestyle Tips.

* VIP access to our celebrity Trainers. Watch their videos, ask them questions, and read their motivational articles.

* Chat live with your favorite Trainers in the exclusive VIP Chat Room.

* Personalized meal plans and delicious recipes that make it easy to lose weight.

* Your own personal blog to journal your progress and share your ideas and opinions.

* Access to fitness articles and tips to help you maximize your workouts.

* Access to nutrition articles and tips to make healthy eating simple and satisfying.

* Access to new recipes and the recipe archives.

What's nice about the club membership is that it is in one place with all the things that I need to keep me on track. All I have to do is log in and browse. Enjoy all these benefits RISK FREE for 30 days for only $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 quarterly in advance to the credit card you provide. When you join today, you'll also receive a FREE surprise gift valued at $20.00! Click here to join.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.