:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Monday, October 26, 2009

Look at what I got! :D

The other day, I received notification that I had been awarded The Honest Scrap Award from Living Smart Girl. Thank you Sheila Rae for sharing this with me!

Here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.

Well I have so many blogs I follow, and love that it is hard to pick just 7, but here goes.

Organising Queen
This and That
Parenting Pink
Momma D Jame
'Manda blogs about
Happymaking
Moomettesgram's Favorite Recipe Blog


Ok.. Now for the 10 Honest things about myself.

1) I 'm not a perfectionist but I do like things done right as I hate having to do them over.
2) I love my dog Laney as if she were my own child.
3) I enjoy wine and rum way too much!
4) I know I am capable of doing anything I want but my heart has to be in it or else I'll end up hating it.
5) My family is my world.
6) I still think Duran Duran is the best band ever and love Simon Le Bon.
7) Some of the greatest friends I have met online.
8) I hate that I live so far away from family and friends.
9) I never thought that I would enjoy ecercise but actually do. It just took me a while to find what I liked.
10). I'm a workaholic.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.