:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekly Recap

Happy Tuesday friends!  If you read my other blog, you know that I have been doing weekly checkins.  Because it's been CRAZY this summer, I've decided to go back to just one blog.  I admit I should have never created another blog but I thought I could manage two and I can't.  So, you can read previous weeks there and starting today, you will be able to read what I'm doing here as well as continue to get the articles, info on Beachbody, recipes, etc. all in one place.


Here is a recap of last week:



Pros: Completed the 10 Day Walk at Home Challenge, wore my BodyBugg, worked out all 6/7 days days last week, walked with my family in a local 5k, and signed up for the 6 week Slim Down Challenge (see below for details) that starts August 1.

Cons: I ate horrible all week.  I had no desire to cook with as hot as it was.  And, to top it off, I ended up hurting my back over the weekend.  I will be in rest mode until I can recover.  I also need to do a better job of going to bed on time.  Too many late night episodes of House and NCIS.


Goals for the Week: Follow my Beachbody Meal Plan.  Everything is all laid out and it's easy to follow.  I also need to rest and get better.  Until I can workout again, I really need to make sure my nutrition is on track.  If I can, I would like to take my measurements sometime this week.  Since I've been staying off the scale, it's time.  

Hope you have a GREAT week! 











No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.