:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Friday, May 6, 2011

Have you Checked In?

One of the things that I have admired most since purchasing a Beachbody program is that I was assigned a FREE Coach.  Now you might wonder what a coach might do.  It's simple....they are there to help support and mentor each person that they work with.  A coach provides constructive critisim to help someone reach their goals.

Now I have to tell you that I was a little skeptical of working with someone that I didn't know but as I thought about it more, I recalled that each years my girls started a sporting event, they had a coach and often someone that they didn't know.  This person became their mentor and supporter and worked with them and continues to work with them even to this day.  They are there to offer suggestions as well as criticisms but most importantly, listen and help aide my girls.  Day after day, the trust in one another grew and their bond was formed.  That has been the same for both me and my Coach and it's also something that I want to pass along to my clients.


As a Coach, I provide a variety of ways to help.  One is that of my weekly check in emails.  It's one simple way for me to communicate with folks and if you aren't on my list than you are missing out.  I would love to have you get my check ins as well as build a relationship with you.  We are in this together!  Simply click here to get on my list so that we can get started.  I would love to help you reach your goals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura!

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.