:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Help Wanted!

Little did I know that when I made the decision to start Coaching that it would turn into the opportunity of a life time.  I wanted to help others and to hold my own self accountable to my own health goals.  I didn't realize that it would become so much more.  

For example:  I've meet some amazing people who I consider to be some of my greatest friends and role models.  I've learned to set goals both physically and financially and meet, if not exceed them.  And, what I feel is the my biggest achievement so far is that I'm now able to work full time from home and be the kind of mom that I always wanted to be for my girls. I get to make my own schedule so that I can be there for them.  It's EXCITING!!!

Now for some folks, this may not seem like much but these are just a few of many of the things that make my life better.  If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, I am always looking forward to working with folks.  Simply send me an email and I will tell you more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found you, this is day two of the eating plan you gave us! My husband and I followed yesterday and had no problems following so far today. I love the face it is so easy. A few choices and your done! I did have candy yesterday... that is were my 10-15 pounds has come from... but I ate far far less than the day before! Thank you... Now i am trying to get into an exercise routine... and I am trying very hard to change a all in or all out personality in the slow and steady turtle.

Laura Kelly-Pifer said...

Great job Fishyfacedesigns. So happy to have you and your hubby making progress.

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.