:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Balancing Act

 

Regardless of if you work outside of the home or not, it's easy to lose balance in your life.  Each day, you have to ensure that the tasks on your To-Do list are to be completed as well as finding time for your family and if you're lucky enough, time for yourself.  

I've developed a system for myself so that I don't lose track.  I have a calendar in which I schedule all of my personal and business appointments, my workouts, my daily tasks, my girl's schedules as well as any notes about what I did for the day.  I even keep track of my meals there too.  I have it with me all the time so that I can reference anything I might need.


I've found by implementing this system, that life is much easier and much more balanced.  I can go back and see where I'm spending time in one area over another.  It can be a real eye-opener sometimes and then, I can decide where I need to make adjustments.  Now, I'm not going to tell you that things always go as planned.  That would make life dull, huh?  But, this system does make my life easier.  And, that's one things that everyone wants.


How so you try to find balance in life?  Share your thoughts....I'd love to hear.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.