:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Eat to live or live to eat?

As I'm writing this post, I'm thinking about how far I've come in my quest for better health.  And, I have to say that I'm pretty proud at my accomplishments.  In the past, I would have normally gone into the kitchen to see what I could eat or poured myself a glass of wine, just "because."  Maybe it was because I felt lonely or sad, stressed or even just bored.  But, I don't do that anymore.  Instead, I'll pour myself a glass of sparkling water and take time for me. I'll listen to music, watch a show that I like or I might even grab a magazine and devour it instead!  

I know how hard it can be to get to this point and believe me, I'm human.  I make mistakes but I've learned to make better choices for the goals that I've made for myself.  I know that if I want to feel better, that the way I live my life, the way that I eat, the amount of sleep I get, etc. impact what I've set out to accomplish.  I know that it's up to me and only me to that can make things happen.

And with that being said, this Monday starts another round of Ten Minute Trainer and the Bring It! Challenge.  I'm EXCITED to begin! 

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.