:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Leading by Example





I've made a decision.  I've decided to not allow anything to stand in my way of reaching my goals.  These are goals related to my health, my family, my business, and so on and so on.


I had made a few mentions to friends and family of what some of these consisted of and I think they thought I was a little crazy.  I can only guess that it's because some of them are BIG goals or it might be because I'm giving up coffee for a month along with alcohol, sugar and processed foods.  I'm not sure but that could be it. :P   What matter's though, is that I don't listen to the negativity and continue to work towards what I want out of life.

I'll admit it, I'm not afraid to lead by example.  I have many close people in my life where better health is not a priority.  It may be timing or it may be because they don't care.  Regardless, I can not allow their opinions to affect the goals that I have established for myself.  So as I lead by example, I am getting closer and closer to reaching what I've set out to accomplish and I'm able to do so much more physically and I feel better than I have in years.    

What's one way that you've lead by example?


No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.