:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Beachbody has transformed my life!!

I am now living healthier thanks to Beachbody. For years, I have bought just about every product available for weight loss. I even had a prescription for weight loss pills. For me though, I wanted instant results. I didn't look at the whole picture. I felt that if I had exercised for the day, then I could eat or drink whatever I wanted. That isn't true. It's all about eating and drinking in moderation and finding the workouts to help you succeed. There has to be a balance there. For me, it was Beachbody and the folks that I met through their message boards that have helped me come this far. I owe a lot to them! I'll be talking about the Beachbody products on this site and show you that there are all sorts of fun ways to stay in shape. In the meantime, if you would like to learn more about Beachbody, please visit my website at www.beachbodycoach.com/lkp24

Coach Laura

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.