:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Health matters for us all!



As you may or may not know, I have a 5 year old American Cocker Spaniel. She is my best friend and very special to me. We have a bond that can't be broken. She truly is my mini me.

Over the course of the last year, I have been focusing on my health but have forgotten about hers. I walk her, but not nearly enough. I give her treats on occasion but she prefers table scraps that my husbands gives to her and the cat's canned cat food over her own. So, with all of this food that she has been consuming and the lack of exercise, she has put on a few pounds. With health being a priority, she too, is going to get a beach ready body, just like her momma!

One site that I will continue to keep visiting of the cat/dog log. There is a lot of helpful information on it and I have applied several things already. And, over the next few months, I will be working with my Vet, to help her loose those few pounds that she must get off. I am going to monitor her food intake by cutting calories and walk with her regularly. I have to do this for her! She deserves it!! I'll be posting her success on here along with mine.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.