:: Exercise and Beyond :: Contact Coach Laura :: Advertise Here ::

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No Excuses!

For years and years, I would find a way to get out of exercise or eating healthier.  It's not that I didn't want to get to my goal but I guess I didn't have enough drive and determination to do it. In reality most of the time I was just lazy.  It was easier to lay on the couch and watch TV after working all day and I know I had two little girls that would want me to entertain them.

Well, many years later and it's still easy to find an excuse not to get up and workout or to eat healthy.  I've still got the same kind of life but even more hectic and little time for me.  I'm working full time, running kids to and from their practices, running my Home Based Businesses and trying to spend time with my hubby.  The difference between today and then though is that I'm not making excuses like before.  I've learned to schedule my workouts just as I would one of my appointments and work on making the best decisions that I can when I eat.  Do I slip?   Sometimes....I'm human.  I get sick sometimes or cheat when I'm not supposed to. So now, I've learned to control my life instead of the excuses and to do the best that I can.  

Do you allow excuses to control your life?  I'd love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics

Disclaimers

Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Results may vary. Always consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before beginning any exercise and/or diet program. Any testimonials featured may have used more than one Beachbody product or extended that program to achieve their results. Any response or information given is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a physician and/or healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercise or diet, stop and consult your physician and/or healthcare professional immediately.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings at www.teambeachbody.com/incomechart.pdf for the most recent information on the actual incomes for all our Coaches.